• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB HG Phil Hester

12 posts in this topic

As many of you know, I am a huge Phil Hester fan. I am looking for some high grade (9.6 - 9.8) raw issues of his to send off to be graded. Nightwing, Green Arrow, or whatever. I have a few issues that I would really want.

Nightwing

Green Arrow

I want these for personal reasons with each issue but I will take almost anything that he has done. I have most in 9.0-9.2 but since joining this board, I have developed the CGC bug. Before you mention me going to my LCS, know that they are over priced and don't have back issues in good shape. I only buy my new stuff from them.

Thanks,

Darrell

Yeah, I've been real busy with moving and stuff. Fiance's heading up to NJ tomorrow and I'm going up in a month. Been getting the place ready for sale and tons of other stuff. Not been sleeping the most regular hours and just some madness and mayhem thrown in for good measure.