• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scam Suspected

69 posts in this topic

I know one of the guys who was ripped off by sgm2412, and I can assure you there is a huge network of people out there trying to nail this guy, whose user ID's have been well documented here. He crossed the wrong people.

FYI. These are some of the tactics he employs: Obviously by now, you know he steals images and uses them in fraudulant auctions. His next step after receiving payment, is to send an envelope with some throw away books in it. He will usually put a return address of a dealer the buyer has recently won an auction from (In this case it was Gary Dolgoff Comics) so the unsuspecting buyer signs for the package and, in the eyes of paypal and ebay, has received the item.

After realizing fraud has occurred and confronting this crook, it is 'suspected' (I have to say that) that he tries to hack into your account, this attempt will be detected by ebay, and you will get a general message from ebay advising you this has occurred and advising you to change all your passwords associated with the account. He will file an NPB, send threatening e-mails, leave negative feedback, report you to ebay for violating any number of ebay's policies in an effort to waste your time responding to ebay's inquiries.

After seeing the correspndence and documentation of what this guy has perpetrated and continues to perpetrate with ebay's knowledge, it has really opened my eyes to the fact that ebay has no interest in banning anyone from their site. I will certainly be more careful about who I deal with in the future. As a word of advice, always pay by credit card which has 100% internet fraud protection. Do not ever use a paypal balance. Paypal's 'protections' are there to protect the seller, not the buyer.

Sorry for the mistake nochips. It was "nopinups". Thanks Sal for the correction. Nopimps has so many aliases that I got them mixed up. eBay has pulled his latest nopimpo ID. He'll be back again I'm sure.

Yes, I did it, whatever it is I did all of it! I lied about everything, stole from everyone and worst of all I enjoyed it.HE He HA Ha Ho Ho!

What was I accused of anyhow? I will be happy to admit to that as well .

It was something about a goat, jumper cables and a video camera. stooges.gif

Sorry for the mistake nochips. It was "nopinups". Thanks Sal for the correction. Nopimps has so many aliases that I got them mixed up. eBay has pulled his latest nopimpo ID. He'll be back again I'm sure.

Yes, I did it, whatever it is I did all of it! I lied about everything, stole from everyone and worst of all I enjoyed it.HE He HA Ha Ho Ho!

That's how rumors get started. There were NO jumpers cables at all. I was helping that goat OVER the fence. Is that a crime, is it?

cloud9.gif

That's how rumors get started. There were NO jumpers cables at all. I was helping that goat OVER the fence. Is that a crime, is it?

cloud9.gif

In some states and countries it is!! 893naughty-thumb.gif