• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Comic Collection Website

34 posts in this topic

collection ain't nothing to be anything but proud of. i like the fact that you have a nice assorted selection from SA up to moderns, with good representation from DC & Marvel.

reminds me of someone else i know... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey everybody. I just created a website with some (okay, a lot) of my favorite issues from my collection. If you like it, let me know what you think. Otherwise, keep quiet, 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

My collection won't be up to par for the boards, but I'm proud of it nonetheless.

MY COLLECTION LINK

Are those actually your copies or are they scans gathered from elsewhere?

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

Hey everybody. I just created a website with some (okay, a lot) of my favorite issues from my collection. If you like it, let me know what you think. Otherwise, keep quiet, 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

My collection won't be up to par for the boards, but I'm proud of it nonetheless.

MY COLLECTION LINK

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

reading is fundamental, counselor. go back to Start, do not pass go, do not collect a minty-fresh copy of GL 40

MY COLLECTION LINK

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

reading is fundamental, counselor. go back to Start, do not pass go, do not collect a minty-fresh copy of GL 40

mad.gifforeheadslap.gif

MY COLLECTION LINK

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

mad.gifforeheadslap.gif

or a High-G copy of Tomahawk 116 for that matter, now that i think about it

MY COLLECTION LINK

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

mad.gifforeheadslap.gif

Now that's just mean! 893naughty-thumb.gif

MY COLLECTION LINK

Nice site. thumbsup2.gif

mad.gifforeheadslap.gif

Now that's just mean! 893naughty-thumb.gif

no, mean would be me finding one and not selling it to you for cost.

which i would never do.

i don't have one, by the way. don't get your hopes up or nothing