• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spiderman 1

25 posts in this topic

BTW, that White variant you sold me came back at 9.4, which is great with me. Thanks!

I'm glad you are happy with it - my grading is off since I thought it was a solid 9.6 based on past experience and comparison with my USM 1 whites...thanks for letting me know! Now go get it sketched/signed at the next con wink.gif

Keep in mind that I graded it with CGG, which might apparently be stricter.

If I find the funds, I'll resubmit it to CGC and see what score they give it.

Obviously, best score to my advantage wins a lot of future business.

Also, if you ever want to sell another copy someday...

What are you people going to do when Bendis leaves Ultimate Spiderman? He can't write it forever and leave he will one day...When that day comes,How do you think that book is going to hold it's value?? I feel bad for the people who paid even 100 bucks for the boook,nevermind people who spent 1K+ on it...Look at all those people who sheled out a thousand for the Spiderman 1 platinum back in 1990? Same thing going on here,Oh how history repeats itself Kevin

What are you people going to do when Bendis leaves Ultimate Spiderman? He can't write it forever and leave he will one day...When that day comes,How do you think that book is going to hold it's value?? I feel bad for the people who paid even 100 bucks for the boook,nevermind people who spent 1K+ on it...Look at all those people who sheled out a thousand for the Spiderman 1 platinum back in 1990? Same thing going on here,Oh how history repeats itself Kevin

one thing that always remains constant....the fact that you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. 27_laughing.gif

one thing that always remains constant....the fact that you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. 27_laughing.gif

Gayman,you actually think this book has any long term value to it? If so,keep buying them