• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has any one dealt with this ebayer

4 posts in this topic

arrrjayallen.hotmail or his Ebay store CoMiC ArT THE COMIC ART MARKETPLACE?

I won several auctions from him last month and paid promptly. He is now coming back and asking if payment was sent though an earlier email stated the art had been sent. I am getting very concerned.

confused-smiley-013.gif

arrrjayallen.hotmail or his Ebay store CoMiC ArT THE COMIC ART MARKETPLACE?

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I have dealt with them, or "him". Please PM me and I can tell you my experience.

From what you have already mentioned I would be concerned to...you seem to have good reason.

Chris

Yes,

I bought from him several times, you should be OK. I DID have a similar experience once with him I believe I had to remind him of the payment being made as well....another I "bought it now" and since it had been relisted 2 times previously, one of the previous listings still showed as active...so I was nervous and made sure he shut it down and I actually got the page...but ended up being a smooth transaction. He probably gets so busy and hard to keep everything straight sometimes (yes, my thought is if you can't HANDLE dealing with all the auctions then don't list so damn many that you can't handle it!). THe biggest issue I've had is that for some reason for a while everytime I came upon his auctions the damn pictures or links never came up, so a bit frustrating there. Lately they seem to be working though!

Jeff