• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited Edition HCs-Crisis,Wrightson,King

2 posts in this topic

Three Limited Edition Hard Covers for your bidding pleasure.

1) Cycle Of The Werewolf-Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson. Limited to about 2500 copies,published mid 80s. This copy has NEVER been opened.I bought a case of 12 for my shop and immediately put 2 aside in magazine bags. Dust jacket is perfect.

2) Tower II-The Gunslinger. Stephen King- First print still in original shrinkwrap. Wrap has several tiny tears but they don't effect the book or dust jacket.Same story as above,put this away back around 1985.

3) Crisis on Infinite Earths-Wolfman/Perez. this HC is from 1998 and has a new wraparound by Perez and Alex ross. Includes a silver metallic dustjacket and was handsigned for Foolkiller by George Perez.

I'll entertain any and all bids,but am in no rush to sell them,so if you want a book,make a realistic offer.

As I have no scanner,I'll pay shipping both ways if books are not in conditions stated.Win two books and shipping is free to North America.