• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help grade this Weird Science-Fantasy No.25, No.27, No.28

5 posts in this topic

Here's the next Weird Science-Fantasy, No.25

My grading notes are:

This copy is super nice structure wise. Cover has nice color and gloss with tanning edges and minor chipping at bottom left center edge. Cover has a couple light spots/stains, one at top above "R", by top right EC logo, and at bottom under "Williamson". Backcover a light spots/stain at bottom left edge and corner. Stain/spots are visible on inside covers also. Spine is super nice and has no vertical splits. Inside covers are tanning. Pages are nice condition, light tan to tan.

Because of the light spots/stains my grade is a 5.0

Comments on these books are really appreciated guys hail.gif

wsf25.jpg

The water damage is not really obtrusive. 6.5.

Thanks again. Does the Overstreet grading book clear up alot of these "gray" areas, is it worth buying in your opinion?

Adding Weird Science-Fantasy to this post, No.27

My grading notes are:

Cover is nice with some gloss, no tears, creases, or pieces missing, some soiling. The spine is the worse part of this copy, is thinning, has a 1-1/8 vertical split at bottom, and a 1" split in middle above bottom staple. Cover is attached but slightly loose. Lower spine corner impact damage. Pages are nice, a even light tan, centerfold attached.

Me thinks it's a 3.5 boys?

wsf27.jpg

Last one Weird Science-Fantasy No.28

Structure wise this copy is very nice but . . . Spine has major dark tanning edges issue. Cover has some gloss, creasing at lower rigth corner and staining at bottom left corner. Nice spine with 1/2" vertical split at bottom. Some chipping and staining on back cover. Pages and inside covers are light tan to dark tan edges with creasing on lower corners.

My grade is maybe 3.0?

wsf28.jpg