• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Conan #2

9 posts in this topic

Books looks like an easy VF+ but has a huge non color breaking crease on right side. Does this automatically drop this book to a VG? Book is really nice but that crease is big.

conan2.jpg

not for the price i paid, but yea you can't even see it in the scan. you have to turn the book at an angle just to see it. Cant beat a conan 2 that presents that well for 7 bucks

No, not all the way to VG.

I've seen many CGC 5.0s with one big color-breaking crease and a few CGC 6.0s too.

I'd say that one might make 5.5. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, not all the way to VG.

I've seen many CGC 5.0s with one big color-breaking crease and a few CGC 6.0s too.

I'd say that one might make 5.5. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree. I'd think that it wouldn't be a 4.5 unless it were a sub crease.

thanks for the opinions. the book is sharp, even after the seller told me about the crease it took me a second to find it, then showed it to bigmike (he knew there was a big crease) and it took him a second to find it. I'm satisfied and so is my midgrade collection