• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Highgrade's Extravaganza BIN Super Sale!

163 posts in this topic

I cannot believe I'm the ONLY one who wants to preserve an area for Forum Members to buy and sell in. If we allow dealers ot wantonly break the rules, then the forum will become totally useless in a very short time.

I personally think it's great the way it is, and worth standing up for.

I cannot believe I'm the ONLY one who wants to preserve an area for Forum Members to buy and sell in. If we allow dealers ot wantonly break the rules, then the forum will become totally useless in a very short time.

Didn't you read my thread about the recent deadbeats who bought stuff from me? You aren't the only person who likes the marketplace and wants to keep it above board. At this point it's really the only forum I care about and choose to participate in. confused-smiley-013.gif

You are not alone. gossip.gif