• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15

10 posts in this topic

Amazing Fantasy 15 !! The grade on this copy is a conservative 8.5 with glossy cover and cream to off white interior pages. The detailed scan you can download (LARGE file) may even look like an "apparent" 9.0 but I was made aware that some light restoration was done on the spine(around the staples mainly). But overall this copy is definitely a Very Fine plus. Every page is intact and no coupon has been removed. For anyone interested I have several photos of the interior pages and back cover. FYI the download is of a large detailed scan made while the comic was still in its container (a Fortress) but you can still see every detail.

This is undoubtedly a $30,000 comic book(at least). Any serious offer will be considered. And any inquiry should be directed to one of the following e-mail addresses: fathom_8@yahoo.com or fathom8@iwon.com

This forum would not let me upload the full size file so what you download is only 60% of actual size. I will gladly e-mail the full size file along with any of the other pictures as I mentioned before. Thank you. -Tony

589a8ae83e09d_171397-AF15_60.JPG.e49e956d73f72c577a82482ce9e78f8b.JPG

Hulkbaby was selling a 7.5- unrestored CGC'd amazing fantasy #15 on ebay for around an 8k buyout price.

I imagine if you hunt hard enough you could find a 8.0 CGC'd AF #15 for about that price.

yup, gotta agree... if there's restoration, nobody's going to pay $30k for that book, no where in that ball park.... and if they do, they're not going to be able to ever get that money back if they try and resell... so I'd have to guess, the board members aren't going to make any $30k offers...

yup, gotta agree... if there's restoration, nobody's going to pay $30k for that book, no where in that ball park.... and if they do, they're not going to be able to ever get that money back if they try and resell... so I'd have to guess, the board members aren't going to make any $30k offers...

Forget about being restored, an unrestored wouldn't go for $30,000 even if it was slabbed! 893frustrated.gif

yeah, I didn't think so... but I didn't think it was right to give this guy all bad news all at once... and I don't know, you never know what crack head out there will pay the $30k for a cgc 8.5... obviously you wouldn't, I wouldn't and most people wouldn't... but as p.t. barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

yeah, I didn't think so... but I didn't think it was right to give this guy all bad news all at once... and I don't know, you never know what crack head out there will pay the $30k for a cgc 8.5... obviously you wouldn't, I wouldn't and most people wouldn't... but as p.t. barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

A general idea of what a CGC 8.5 Restored AF 15 would go for. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif