• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKBs Amazing Spidey BINs

148 posts in this topic

Could you please just post the list of 20 in a single post as these pages and pics will never load for me?

flowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

Did someone buy them all already? foreheadslap.gif

When there are a dozen scans to load all on one page it's doomsday for dial-up.

893censored-thumb.gif

I don't think anyone's bought any of them yet, still a few to go so.......... juggle.gif

You should get yourself high-speed internet, you'll be glad you did. I called my cable provider and checked about bundling my TV, phone and Internet together: I ended up with all three at the same cost of cable, phone and my AOL dial-up, so highspeed ended up for free. thumbsup2.gif

Could you please just post the list of 20 in a single post as these pages and pics will never load for me?

flowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I don't think anyone's bought any of them yet, still a few to go so.......... juggle.gif

You should get yourself high-speed internet, you'll be glad you did. I called my cable provider and checked about bundling my TV, phone and Internet together: I ended up with all three at the same cost of cable, phone and my AOL dial-up, so highspeed ended up for free. thumbsup2.gif

I would if I could.

Phone lines aren't ready for DSL here. frown.gif

flowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I would if I could.

gossip.gifCABLE

893whatthe.gif no way!

don't tell me you can't get cable. :-\

flowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I would if I could.

gossip.gifCABLE

893whatthe.gif no way!

don't tell me you can't get cable. :-\

Cable prices are insane here.

I'm paying over $71 for basic and one HBO channel. 893censored-thumb.gif

It would be big $$$ to get high speed cable or a wireless network.

DSL is cheap ($14.95) in my area, but the phone lines on my street are the left overs from Alexander Graham Bell's lab. 893censored-thumb.gif

They keep promising to upgrade them... since 2002... 893blahblah.gif

damn.

Road Runner 45 a Month.

Vonage Phone Service 15-20 a month. (Depends on what serrvice)

DirecTV 30-100 bucks a month. (Same as vonage)

Sadly none of these are priceless, but their hellovalot cheaper then what you'd get now.

That sucks! I was paying right at $90.00 per month for expanded cable with HBO & Cinemax. When I bundled the phone and internet it went to $125.00 per month, which was the same for each individually, except internet use to be dial up.