• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL ZOMBIES SALE!

22 posts in this topic

Hey fellow modern collectors! I've got a shipment coming in today and I have some extras I'm selling at cover price. And as you know these are already going fast on Ebay. These will go up on Ebay this weekend if no one wants them here. I have:

2 Marvel Zombies #5 1st print

2 Marvel Zombies #3 2nd print (Elektra/Daredevil cover)

2 Marvel Zombies #1 3rd print (ASM #50 cover)

Cover price is $2.99 and I can ship by either Media Mail or Priority Mail. So just let me know which ones you want! popcorn.gif

Thanks JC, you're exactly right on that. Okay, one set left. one #1, one #3, and one #5. Anyone else want one or all?

Put me down for all three copies!

Done! PM me your email address and zip code and shipping preference and I'll invoice ya. thumbsup2.gif

If you come across another sharp NM copy of #1 3rd Print, I'd be interested.

Pat

Sorry guy, I checked with Diamond and the only ones I can reorder at this point is #2 (1st print), #3 (2nd print) and #5 (1st print). If anyone wants any of these PM me now and I'll do up an order to Diamond today. The others I had are already sold. sorry.gif