• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Legends Variants

55 posts in this topic

So I had the day off today and took the kids out to Walmart for some toy shopping. And lo and behold, what do I find?

A huge stack of Marvel Legends figures, the latest ones with the Sentinel pieces. And as I was going through them, I noticed a different colored Angel and Cyclops figure each, and assumed they were the variants.

So being the bozo that I am (freaking god- 893censored-thumb.gif variants!), I naturally bought them, but have no real use for them.

If someone on here needs these, let me know.

Joe they are both variants...the Angel should be red?

I know they're both variants, as they were the only "weird ones" in the stacks and I looked them up once I got home. I just had a bit of "variant madness" that has since calmed down. grin.gif

e9_1.JPG

52_1.JPG

I just started collecting the legends. i built the Apocalypse the other day.

I want the Galactus and the Sentinel so i would like the whole set for both.

Well, you don't really need the variants for that, as the same Sentinel part is in the common Angel figure as is with the variant one.

I am not saying I want the variants I am saying I want the sets with Galactus and The Sentinel.

So you're basically hijacking my thread? grin.gif

No I was asking you to get them for me. I was actually thinking about getting a few sets so i would have 3 sentinels.

I am not saying I want the variants I am saying I want the sets with Galactus and The Sentinel.

So you're basically hijacking my thread? grin.gif

No I was asking you to get them for me. I was actually thinking about getting a few sets so i would have 3 sentinels.

I just want one Sentinel...

sorry.gif

Just before X-mas they (the Galactus set) were were everywhere. Saw some in K-mart and Wal-mart. But yeah, nowadays that set is pretty much gone. I did pick up the variant green Hulk though. The original is gray. There was a variant Bullseye as well but the only real difference was the mouth and facial expression. The original was closed and the varian was a grin. Cool pics JC! And that's a cool Apocalypse as well. hail.gif

I saw a display at local show, guy had them all standing there, then had another scene with professor x in the middle of a bunch of sentinel parts, was pretty cool looking.