• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Moon Knight #1 Variant

35 posts in this topic

My LCS, again has the audacity to tell me they didn't get one in. They ordered about 100 or so copies of the book yet they get no variant to sell. That is why, I don't like to buy from the locals.

My LCS, again has the audacity to tell me they didn't get one in. They ordered about 100 or so copies of the book yet they get no variant to sell. That is why, I don't like to buy from the locals.

check their ebay account. I always get the excuse that there is one guy who claims them. I said whats his name and they said cooper, so i said add my name to all variants and my last name is carpenter, so i should get filled first. yay.gif

The guy with the bowl-cut there in the Bluff? I saw at least one at the LR LCS today, want me to try and snatch you one?

Sure man, we can work it out. I have some Adventure Spectre Covers I have been picking up just for you anyway.

You sir, are evil. cool.gif

It's put back now, BTW. thumbsup2.gif

And this is the reason going to the Local comic book shop, is becoming an unrewarding experience. The LCS cherry picks the books and sells the books after CGC or sells the variants at an inflated price or they say "No, we didn't get one" and sell at an inflated price on ebay. I have had this happen with 3 or 4 variants at the LCS in Pine Bluff. Don't get me wrong, I would pay a premium for this but not anywhere near what I have been hearing.

Got one. What do you want to pay?

$15

They have been selling for $30 on eBay. I will just hang onto it...

Which is why i asked here, figured someone would give me the LCS price. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have one i just picked up you can have for $18 plus shipping. I paid $18 for it they were $20 each or 2 for $36...and being one who cannot turn down a good deal I bit.

Here is a scan of the actual books FC...I didn't want to take it out of the bag.

9265308_o.jpg