• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special SUPERHERO sale from House of Comics

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I think a lot of people here know that I'm always open to taking offers, providing scans, and offering forum discounts. But once in a while I like to give the whole community the same offers as our HOC newsletter subscribers.

So here it is: Order $40-$99 and take 20% off all superhero comics priced under $50 an issue. Order $100 and up and get 30% off. All orders would qualify for free domestic shipping as well.

If you haven't checked out the site in awhile I think you'll be happy with our always growing inventory. Giant selection of cool books. Still have about 5000 great comics and 15,000 so-so ones to put on the website. smile.gif

To get the discount either arrange through PM or email or write SUPERHERO sale in the special instructions box when ordering through the website and we'll add the discount on our end.

Sale runs for at least two weeks.

Thanks,

Marc