• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Label SHOULD NOT affect collectability...

13 posts in this topic

I should email him and see if he'll buy my ASM books with some ads cut out..at full price of course though..because missing parts of the book, DON'T EFFECT COLLECTABILITY.

Brian

Yeah the seller is using a spin on a common thinking on the Green Qualified label. The Green label alone should not "affect" collectability (as with signed comics like DF exclusives), it is the Green label combined with the INCOMPLETE note that does a comic value in almost as much as a PLOD.

Yeah the seller is using a spin on a common thinking on the Green Qualified label. The Green label alone should not "affect" collectability (as with signed comics like DF exclusives), it is the Green label combined with the INCOMPLETE note that does a comic value in almost as much as a PLOD.

geez, that sure sounded like an overstreet advisor. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

geez, that sure sounded like an overstreet advisor. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

The only advisor with Prada Bondage pants, thank you very much....

Someone needs to buy this and that 1.0, and do a cover switch. Unfortuneatley with that $600.00 minimum and the rediculous price that 1.0 is already going for, you might break even.

So, what's a Qualified 9.0 Hulk 181 go for these days.

Not $600.00? 893whatthe.gif

$1K - $1.2K; not likely though - why would anyone preserve a book to the point that it deserves a 9.8 after they purposefully cut out what they felt was the most important part of the book ( the stamp) - scenario not likely but my opinion is up top. I think supapimp won a qualified CGC 9.2 from Scottish with the Marvel stamp cut out on eBay for around $415?

Yes...makes sense in most cases. but if you buy it and "restore" the Marvel Stamp of Shanna the She Devil ( which I heard can be found in several concurrent comics,like a much cheaper FF that came out in March of 74 and sell raw complete, then you'd probably get more money than if it was slabbed green or purple.You'll get many folks dreaming of sollar signs that will bite on it.