• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirkman on Fanboyradio

3 posts in this topic

Rave or [embarrassing lack of self control] about Marvel Zombies: grin.gif

Robert Kirkman on Fanboy Radio

Mondo Media, Scoop, Friday, April 07, 2006

The writer of Ultimate X-Men, Invincible, Marvel Team-Up, The Walking Dead and Marvel Zombies joins the Fanboy Radio crew Sunday, April 9, for an hour of comic talk. Kirkman is the man behind Battle Pope, Tech Jacket, Brit, Capes as well as dozens of other titles. In 2004, Robert was the sole writer of the Marvel Knights 2099 five week event series, a Jubilee mini-series and last year wrote the Fantastic Four: Foes mini-series. Marvel Comics recently announced that Robert will be handling the writing duties of Ant-Man which is set to be released in October with penciler Phil Hester, inker Ande Parks, and colorist Bill Crabtree on board.

This is Kirkman's fifth time on Fanboy Radio and his appearance is a part of a build-up to the 300th episode in May. "I'm having some of my favorite guests on from the past four and a half years of broadcasting on the live shows before 'Big 300'" says show host Scott Hinze. "Kirkman is one of those comic pros that not only creates a ton of refreshingly fun reads, he's great on the air. This Sunday, I'm sure you can expect our trademark chaotic fun, but we will definitely be covering recent comic book offerings, video game releases, pop culture news items and, of course, our infamous 'SUB OR FLUB' session. I'm really looking forward to this one."

Kirkman himself adds, "Fanboy Radio is an absolute blast to be on. Hopefully this time will be no different."

Tune in for the upbeat, fast-paced hour this Sunday at 6pm Central Time (7pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific) on the KTCU FM live feed - www.ktcu.tcu.edu/ktcu.

To participate in the hour, call the show live at (817) 257-7631 or post a question or comment here - http://fanboyradio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5353.

Scoop link