• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

04/07 : 24 Hour Special

6 posts in this topic

boy, it's too bad deathlok doesn't post here anymore. he'd be on that like ugly on an ape

..he's lurking,...$100.00 says he's up to something,..am I the only one who noticed that his last post was #19999?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

boy, it's too bad deathlok doesn't post here anymore. he'd be on that like ugly on an ape

..he's lurking,...$100.00 says he's up to something,..am I the only one who noticed that his last post was #19999?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, I made mention of it and a few others that left right at 1 digit away from a big turnover.

I noticed it too and I figured something was up as well.

Someone should check the last day he posted and then see what newbies turned up.

Nope, I made mention of it and a few others that left right at 1 digit away from a big turnover.

...Who else is 1 post away from a turn-over?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif