• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 on Ebay

46 posts in this topic

BTW, is it just me or does this book look much better than a 5.0? Granted it's not a huge scan, but I've seen worse looking GA 8.0s. confused.gif

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of the early Actions have spots on them or heavy discoloratiion. This one looks sweet. I was going to bid 35K on it, but when I looked at it today it was in the upper 30s, like 38K, so I didn't go for it. Really had high hopes since it was at 26K yesterday. This or Tec 27 are the only books I'd pay serious bucks for.

Anyone know how many Action 1's exist? I see only 28 in the census. I heard somewhere there were 39 known copies. In this auction it says there's fewer than 100 known copies. confused-smiley-013.gif

nobody knows for sure, but estimates run as high as 200 copies. I can believe that, but personally think its closer to 100 than 200, but, who knows for sure? I will put credence in Diamond stating around 100 though. Theyve seen a LOT of comics over the past 40 years.