• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nelvana of the Northern Lights

7 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! Just a newbie here on the forums, I just have listed (a few days ago now) an early Canadian comic - Nelvana of the Northern Lights that I had purchased some time ago at a local antique auction. The bidders are, of course now starting to play bidding games with one another to determine what everyone is bidding(its getting closer to the finale) thats fine with me though(it is there for sale...) anyhow, I am just curious what this comic does list in the current price guides. Can anyone help me out?? To view the listing you can see it here: Nelvana Thanks in advance! grin.gif Larry

How is it possible that a 1945 comic guides at $25 (Canadian dollars?) in NM condition confused.gifconfused.gif

This is a first time I have ever heard about this comic and even I would buy this for $25 in NM condition.

(well practically I would buy any 1945 NM comic for $25)