• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's All DAREDEVIL All The Time BIN

95 posts in this topic

OK, Always trying something different . . . I'll be starting with some really crisp Miller DD's and then doing a countdown from #100. Now I know these late Miller DD's are plentiful, but these are outrageously nice copies. Check 'em out! sumo.gif $4.00 Priority Mail shipping. Discounts or FREE shipping for lots of three or more - just ask!

Last Miller Issue - Daredevil #191 / 9.6 White Pages / $10

DD191Ass.jpg

DD191Abss.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif I dunno, I imagine the print runs from #150 on varied little. It's not like #158 is at all that "rare"

When Miller first came onboard Daredevil, the book was a low-selling also-ran, and when he left, it was one of the Marvel's best-sellers. It was right behind X-Men I believe.

confused-smiley-013.gif I dunno, I imagine the print runs from #150 on varied little. It's not like #158 is at all that "rare"

When Miller first came onboard Daredevil, the book was a low-selling also-ran, and when he left, it was one of the Marvel's best-sellers. It was right behind X-Men I believe.

That may be true from a fan's perspective, but I'm not sure it had that much effect on the contemporaneous print runs . . . these guys weren't exactly brilliant on the marketing end . . . let me dust off the CBG Guide and see what they say . . . now where did I put that waste of money? 27_laughing.gif

I hate to say it (and I mean that!) but I believe Joe is correct. He's been right now 2 times this year........he's on a roll. 893whatthe.gif

Actually, it's when I'm WRONG that it's a big Forum Event... foreheadslap.gif

I hate to say it (and I mean that!) but I believe Joe is correct. He's been right now 2 times this year........he's on a roll. 893whatthe.gif

Nope, you're WRONG again.

poke2.gif

Nope, you're WRONG again.

poke2.gif

Actually, it's not Joe that's right or wrong or me for that matter . . . the facts are what they are and we're just both musing . . .

Numbers coming shortly gossip.gif

DD #152 has Statement filed on 9/20/77:

avg print run: 312,799

avg subs: 1,924

avg total paid:125,079

samples: 200

office use: 1,120

max existent 126,399

60% of run returned

DD#168-#177

Circulation: 130,239

DD#178-#189