• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's All DAREDEVIL All The Time BIN

95 posts in this topic

You okay?

Don't know yet, creek's high, high tide at midnight, over 5" of rain today, and still pouring confused-smiley-013.gif

It doesn't look like I'll be sleeping tonight. frown.gif

Hope you and yours will be okay! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Heard about the flood warning last afternoon and thought of you. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Thanks, we're all OK, but the news this morning for the area is pretty alarming, landslides and all. Late start, but I'm off to work - Commercial UD trial underway . . .

Thanks for the good wishes all flowerred.gif

...saw your DD posts last week and was hoping for more issues between 50 and 80. I've been posting books on the registry for some time but not until the beginning of April did I realize there was an active board. I'm really enjoying it.

...saw your DD posts last week and was hoping for more issues between 50 and 80. I've been posting books on the registry for some time but not until the beginning of April did I realize there was an active board. I'm really enjoying it.

I'm in trial this week, so I may not get to them, but stay tuned, as I have most, if not all of them . . . grin.gif

Back on track here with a beautiful tomato boxer . . .

Daredevil # 76 NM- 9.2 Ultra-White pages $28

Printing defect in logo area; VL spine stress

$4 Priority shipping - you know the drill, just post the little guy: takeit.gif and it's yours. Any number of books combined for shipping. Offers always considered . . . but not always taken grin.gif

DD76ss.jpg

DD76bss.jpg

Another tomato boxer . . . not quite as sharp as the #76 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Daredevil #74 VF+ 8.5 White pages $20

Corners a tad soft; printers' crease LRFC & LLBC; Spine tick in price block

$4 Priority shipping - you know the drill, just post the little guy: takeit.gif and it's yours. Any number of books combined for shipping. Offers always considered . . . but not always taken grin.gif

DD74Ass.jpg

DD74Abss.jpg

Another tomato boxer . . .

Daredevil #68 VF- 7.5 Off-White to White pages $10

Accumulation of small defects, all visible in scans

DD68ss.jpg

DD68bss.jpg

Last one for tonight . . . Another tomato boxer . . .

Daredevil #64 VF+ 8.5 White pages $17

Light wear to ULFC; 1/8" crease to LRFC; tiny piece hanging to URFC

Interesting note: Pages 18-19 are not cut at the top edge - two interior pages (unnumbered) are non-story pages . . .

DD64ss.jpg

DD64bss.jpg