• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Superhero Fight You Always Wanted to See That Never Happened

80 posts in this topic

hey all,

reading the thread on the lamest heros ever made me think about a fight that i always "wanted" to see, but as a story, never happened. so go ahead, feel free to even pick your marvel guy vs. DC guy, but i'll put this one forward:

Speedball vs. the Incredible Hulk

Marvel's Rocket Raccoon vs Space Usagi.

Cerebus Aardvark vs Usagi Yojimbo swordfight.

Elrod the Albino (Cerebus) vs Matrix Reloaded albino twins. sumo.gif

good one odin, mine would be TMNT versus the hand (millers' DD run), longshot versus mister miracle. 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

JLA v the x-men. (JLA definitely would kick butt)

Nah, JLA vs. The Avengers would be more fair..and the winner would depend on the line up.

Batman VS. Captain AMerica in a streetfight, w/no utility belt or shield, just pure hand to hand combat. That would be awesome. It's a tough call, but I think I'd give it to Cap.

Batman VS. Captain AMerica in a streetfight, w/no utility belt or shield, just pure hand to hand combat. That would be awesome. It's a tough call, but I think I'd give it to Cap.

Doesn't seem fair with Cap having powers. Not sure there's a great powerless matchup for Batman.

JLA v the x-men. (JLA definitely would kick butt)

Nah, JLA vs. The Avengers would be more fair..and the winner would depend on the line up.

Bat v CA would be an home field advantage scenario. If its' in Gotham give it to the Bat if its' on a battlefield give it to Cap.

Doesn't seem fair with Cap having powers. Not sure there's a great powerless matchup for Batman.

True, but Caps powers are not over the top. I would say it's the equivalent of an athlete on steroids. If I remember those old trading cards correctly, Cap could probably lift somewhere in the 600lbs range. I even recall him in a panel benching around that much.

Batman has the athletisism to at least keep up with him, and the agility and endurance to keep moving. He routinely takes down guys like Killer Croc and Bane, even with an obvious strength/speed disadvantage. He a mental fighter just as much as a physical one.

It would be grueling, but you're right, the serum would eventually be the edge that will have Cap win.

Perhaps a closer match up would be Batman VS. DD?........