• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Superhero Fight You Always Wanted to See That Never Happened

80 posts in this topic

Sheena and JoJo tagteam against Blonde Phantom and Phantom Lady in a no holds barred mud wrestle.

not a bad idea...

But how about this: Mary Jane against Gwen Stacy in a mud wrestle. smile.gif

Wouldn't that be more of a [!@#%^&^] slapping.

Please don't EVER disrespect GWEN STACY again.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Supapimp vs Huggie Bear tongue.gif (Starsky & Hutch)

i couldn't, my beloved raiders just drafted his son in the 4th round...RB justin fargas out of USC. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif893Funny-thumb.gif

Yo Pimpsta, Does Justin Simpson (OJ's kid) play any ball?

Dib,

A 600 pound bench sounds about right for a brick hard 245 pounder with sound benching mechanics and having done the proper training in assistance exercises necessary to push up the bench (delt and rotator work, tricep work, etc.), especially Cap, who was given a testosterone cocktail with some kind of accelerant. Many don't realize this but although exogenus testosterone supplementation experiments, that is the isolating of testosterone and it's infusion into human subjects originated in the very late 19th century, the first practical usage of a form of the male hormone took place in the late 1930s, early 1940s, the time Cap was "born". Testosterone was suspended in bacteriostatic water (Aqueous suspension...the first form of testosterone depot..injection), and given to emaciated POW victims who had experienced gross malnutrition, in an effort to restore their appetite and increase strength. It worked, even without exercise. Of course, to work as it did for Cap, or anyone wanting to drastically increase muscle mass or size/strength, a solid, herculean regimen of heavy weight training and proper rest and nutrition would have to be present to maximize that effect. Cap experienced this change, the instantaneous growing of muscle mass and strength after taking what I believe was a concoction that was most definitely inspired by this new "miracle drug" of that era. Unlike Cap's cocktail, in the real world, the dosage would have to be sustained periodically for the effects to linger, and they would NOT be instantaneous, but the product of the effort and genetics of the individual over time.

A 600 pound bench sounds about right for a brick hard 245 pounder with sound benching mechanics and having done the proper training in assistance exercises necessary to push up the bench

Thatmay be all well and good. I STILL wanna know what someone things about Wonder Woman vs Conan!

A 600 pound bench sounds about right for a brick hard 245 pounder with sound benching mechanics and having done the proper training in assistance exercises necessary to push up the bench

Thatmay be all well and good. I STILL wanna know what someone things about Wonder Woman vs Conan!

They'd both go to sleep claiming a headache because neither would agree to who should be on top.