• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikos61 : Dailey Specials

191 posts in this topic

Okay, here are a few you dont see listed often crazy.gif

Fantastic Four #3

Asking price : $130.00

ff3.jpg

takeit.gif

What the heck?!? Do you have unlimited funds or something??? Christo_pull_hair.gif Every book I plan to go out for when I get can my ducks in a row, you always take!

Gotta run, but I will post the rest of the FFs along with prices in the AM 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hee hee...

I'm glad you waited.

I'll be here at mid-night tonight Easter Morning to see what SA goodies you have in this Easter Basket thread. flowerred.gif

what was wrong with that FF 3? chunk out of the back or something? i see a little stain, is there a mold garden inside? I'm not buying books like that right now, but for $130, I would have bought it in a second and would takeit.gif if your first guy backs out.

what was wrong with that FF 3? chunk out of the back or something? i see a little stain, is there a mold garden inside? I'm not buying books like that right now, but for $130, I would have bought it in a second and would takeit.gif if your first guy backs out.

You are about 4th in line. 27_laughing.gif

I'm second if something should happen to Fuelman... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

Where'd Nikos go? confused.gif

Sorry for the long delay guys, busy weekend combined with finding issue #3 and #4 has missing ad pages on inspection. I wanted to go through the rest of the FFs and make sure they were complete. The rest of them are, so I will scan them today and list them Tuesday morning. Sorry for not getting back sooner on this.

As for ASM 252, I only have the 2 slabbed copies which are not for sale, my raw ones are gone.

Sorry for the long delay guys, busy weekend combined with finding issue #3 and #4 has missing ad pages on inspection. I wanted to go through the rest of the FFs and make sure they were complete. The rest of them are, so I will scan them today and list them Tuesday morning. Sorry for not getting back sooner on this.

Whew! I can finally leave the house!

It wasn't quite that bad. More like rake some leaves, walk inside and hit F5, rake some leaves, walk inside and hit F5, bag some leaves, walk inside and hit F5....

As for ASM 252, I only have the 2 slabbed copies which are not for sale, my raw ones are gone.

Ah-Ha! Fuelman got screwed! yay.gif27_laughing.gif

Ah-Ha! Fuelman got screwed! yay.gif27_laughing.gif

Me too frown.gif