• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikos61 : Dailey Specials

191 posts in this topic

Where'd Nikos go? confused.gif

Sorry for the long delay guys, busy weekend combined with finding issue #3 and #4 has missing ad pages on inspection. I wanted to go through the rest of the FFs and make sure they were complete. The rest of them are, so I will scan them today and list them Tuesday morning. Sorry for not getting back sooner on this.

As for ASM 252, I only have the 2 slabbed copies which are not for sale, my raw ones are gone.

Ah-Ha! Fuelman got screwed! yay.gif27_laughing.gif

Me too frown.gif

Did you go for the 4? frown.gif

I'm not really happy anybody lost out on a complete comic.

I'm just messing with the penguin guy. stooges.gif

I have a #3 for sale. It's complete. The corners are odd though. I can't tell if it's residue from tape or merely darkened/soiled. I sure wish I had a scanner so I could get some opinions on them.

Pat

I have a #3 for sale. It's complete. The corners are odd though. I can't tell if it's residue from tape or merely darkened/soiled. I sure wish I had a scanner so I could get some opinions on them.

Pat

Got a low grade 2? flowerred.gif

I have a low grade 3, Nikos copy would have been a slight upgrade if it was complete.

Pat

How much for the women? . . .

insane.gif-jb

Where'd Nikos go? confused.gif

Sorry for the long delay guys, busy weekend combined with finding issue #3 and #4 has missing ad pages on inspection. I wanted to go through the rest of the FFs and make sure they were complete. The rest of them are, so I will scan them today and list them Tuesday morning. Sorry for not getting back sooner on this.

As for ASM 252, I only have the 2 slabbed copies which are not for sale, my raw ones are gone.

Me too frown.gif

Nothing that fancy, good sir. Just an ASM 252 i was hoping to cross off my list. I've almost finished a 330 book consecutive run and it's proving elusive at a high grade and good price.

Me too frown.gif

Why Me??? Why? Why? Why?

opus_downloads.gif

Me too frown.gif

Why Me??? Why? Why? Why?

opus_downloads.gif

Must be one of those unknown unknowns... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif