• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RANDOM TRADING THREAD

43 posts in this topic

Let's sit back & do some good old fashioned trading. NO cash. Just the books in your collection....and a trip to the post office. thumbsup2.gif

I'll try to get things started with this:

SMDM2.jpg

Would like to trade it for another glossy Adams cover book in about the same condition.

I'm after westerns...GAs & some SAs...no FC, painted or photo covers....I'm also interested in Navy Action - Atlas

Here's my want list..

Arizona Kid # 5 – Atlas 1951

Sailor Sweeney # 12, # 13, # 14 – Atlas 1956

Outlaw Fighters # 2 – Atlas 1954

Quick-Trigger Western # 13 – Atlas 1956

Western Kid # 8 – Atlas 1956

Western Outlaws # 8, # 11 – Atlas – 1955

Western Outlaws # 13, # 16 – Atlas 1956

Kid Colt Outlaw # 66 - Atlas 1956

The Outlaws # 12 - Star 1952

If nothin' else here's somethin' to look at.....

mis3dl.jpg

hos495xu.jpg

unx1056ft.jpg

h178hb.jpg

gm231ip.jpg

gh415jt.jpg

gh400th.jpg

st456ni.jpg

st129ot.jpg

pc195bu.jpg

cofu7wp.jpg

glty482tx.jpg

scase1047gb.jpg

l7yf.jpg

sgtrock3rl.jpg

us2471be.jpg

ac4354dk.jpg

.........Tks !

h178hb.jpg

Great Tom Sutton cover. thumbsup2.gif

That little guy just below the LHC is pretty cool.....who is he?

The host maybe? I don't have any of those issues. How tough are they to find in 9.0 and up?

gm231ip.jpg

h178hb.jpg

Great Tom Sutton cover. thumbsup2.gif

That little guy just below the LHC is pretty cool.....who is he?

The host maybe? I don't have any of those issues. How tough are they to find in 9.0 and up?

I can't answer that. It took awhile for me to acquire those two. The guy to ask would be Shiverbones.

If I weren’t purging my BA horror I'd keep 'em. I shifted over to GA/SA westerns some time back, I don't have room to store both genre....the horror have to go.

Got any westerns?

I can't answer that. It took awhile for me to acquire those two. The guy to ask would be Shiverbones.

If I weren’t purging my BA horror I'd keep 'em. I shifted over to GA/SA westerns some time back, I don't have room to store both genre....the horror have to go.

Got any westerns?

I have some, but only Tomahawks and a few other stray issues. Let me check. I know I might have the DC Giant S-22 for trade.

Got any westerns?

I have some, but only Tomahawks and a few other stray issues. Let me check. I know I might have the DC Giant S-22 for trade.

I'm not keen on DC westerns...I should of mentioned that ealier.

BTW...I haven't seen a copy of "The Outlaws # 12" come up on ebay for a regular auction in the past 12 months. I did do a BIN in January on a low grade but I never got the book, the dealer said he couldn't find it.

BTW...I haven't seen a copy of "The Outlaws # 12" come up on ebay for a regular auction in the past 12 months. I did do a BIN in January on a low grade but I never got the book, the dealer said he couldn't find it.

I became curious after you mentioning this book in the thread. Here's the scan from the GCD. Nice cover. I can see why you're hunting for it.

1191858-Outlaws12.jpg

1191858-Outlaws12.jpg.8bba0ae15e31cdfd00e05ab14a798c7f.jpg