• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane Run of Hulks BIN $30

19 posts in this topic

330 VF/NM

331 VF/NM

332 NM-

333 VF+

334 NM-/NM

335 VF/NM

336 VF+

337 VF+

338 NM-

339 VF/NM

340 FN+/VF-

341 VF+

342 VF

343 VF/NM

344 NM-

345 VF/NM

A nice high grade complete run of the McFarlane hulks.

I can provide scans on request.

$30 takes it just post an takeit.gif to let me know who wants them.

So far Chris has accounted for 75% of my forum sales. I have multiples of the McFarlane Hulks all in VF/NM or slightly better for $2 a pop coming up tomorrow night.

"So far Chris has accounted for 75% of my forum sales. I have multiples of the McFarlane Hulks all in VF/NM or slightly better for $2 a pop coming up tomorrow night."

Alrighty then, thanks for the heads up. I guess I won't be listing the ones I just scanned in. Off they go to ebay or here when the unloading is over (although something tells me Beyonder will soon be listing a bunch of McFarlane Hulks as well...)

"So far Chris has accounted for 75% of my forum sales. I have multiples of the McFarlane Hulks all in VF/NM or slightly better for $2 a pop coming up tomorrow night."

Alrighty then, thanks for the heads up. I guess I won't be listing the ones I just scanned in. Off they go to ebay or here when the unloading is over (although something tells me Beyonder will soon be listing a bunch of McFarlane Hulks as well...)

Do you have a NM 340 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

no, i was going to list a more affordable 340 with a few spine stresses, but i shall wait a while now. (I'm assuming joey wasn't going to list a NM 340 for $2, if I'm wrong, I'm doing an takeit.gif in advance)

OK. Here is the list and they are all $2 a pop. Highest grade I go is NM-...some may be NM but I make no promises.

Issue #330

4 copies all NM-

Issue #331

5 copies NM-

2 copies VF/NM

Issue #332

2 copies NM-

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #333

6 copies NM-

Issue #334

1 copy NM-

Issue #336

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #337

1 copy NM-

Issue #338

3 copies NM-

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #343

8 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Creases on BC (do not break color) knock them down.

Issue #344

3 copies NM-

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #345

5 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Books have very small splits to bottom of spine due to being double sized issue. Other than that they look closer to NM-.

Please post an takeit.gif and a list of the issue you want. First come first serve and we can work shipping out after. I will be posting more BINS tonight.

Issue #330

4 copies all NM-

Issue #331

5 copies NM-

Issue #332

2 copies NM-

Issue #333

6 copies NM-

Issue #334

1 copy NM-

Issue #336

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #337

1 copy NM-

Issue #338

3 copies NM-

Issue #343

3 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Creases on BC (do not break color) knock them down.

Issue #344

3 copies NM-

Issue #345

3 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Books have very small splits to bottom of spine due to being double sized issue. Other than that they look closer to NM-.

takeit.gif

Issue #330

4 copies all NM-

Issue #331

5 copies NM-

Issue #332

2 copies NM-

Issue #333

6 copies NM-

Issue #334

1 copy NM-

Issue #336

1 copy VF/NM

Issue #337

1 copy NM-

Issue #338

3 copies NM-

Issue #343

3 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Creases on BC (do not break color) knock them down.

Issue #344

3 copies NM-

Issue #345

3 copies VF+ to VF/NM. Books have very small splits to bottom of spine due to being double sized issue. Other than that they look closer to NM-.

takeit.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifforeheadslap.gif

Joey, did you save me a set? frown.gif

you're in me. all 700 copies gone already? at $2 a pop I'd jump in on the action.

Beyonder: I have 100,000 NM+ copies of 340, if you wire the money directly to my swiss bank account, I will let you have them for $10 each.

Deal?