• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for an artist.

195 posts in this topic

I used to draw snakes and swords for a tattoo parlor when I lived in upstate NY.

I bet I drew over a thousand items for this dude in Syracuse.

The ironic thing is that I don't have a single Tattoo...

I went with a pal of mine in the service to get his 'too

and while I was there I said "I can do a better skull and bat wings than that"

He said "show me"...

after that I guess the dude just loved my work,

he also understood that I get bored with imagery too easy to get one.

smirk.gif

Ok.. I'm going to have to delay... my current sketches look like cr*p. (relatively speaking)

Don't really want a pale Thor or Angel imitation... Don't really want armor that doesn't make sense. Have to account for there being possibly five distinct Angel Warriors.

Ok.. I'm going to have to delay... my current sketches look like cr*p. (relatively speaking)

Don't really want a pale Thor or Angel imitation... Don't really want armor that doesn't make sense. Have to account for there being possibly five distinct Angel Warriors.

Thats cool..But if you want to slide a peek to me via PM ..I wont post it here.. thumbsup2.gif

I used to draw snakes and swords for a tattoo parlor when I lived in upstate NY.

I bet I drew over a thousand items for this dude in Syracuse.

The ironic thing is that I don't have a single Tattoo...

I went with a pal of mine in the service to get his 'too

and while I was there I said "I can do a better skull and bat wings than that"

He said "show me"...

after that I guess the dude just loved my work,

he also understood that I get bored with imagery too easy to get one.

smirk.gif

I have done a little tatoo design work myself. I work with a girl who is apprenticing as a tatoo artist and she has told me that it is important for any tatoo artist to have at least one tatoo done so you know how much it hurts and you can then relate to your clients.

smile.gif

Artboy99

Thats cool..But if you want to slide a peek to me via PM ..I wont post it here.. thumbsup2.gif

Ah... it's ok. I'll post it.

Just a quick preliminary sketch tho. I'll probably change everything for the real one. The man's armor makes him look like he has no neck. His armor currently doesn't make sense either... anatomy's a little off. Wings look too small, etc. I should start with a model sheet first actually. This one is too-Thor like. (Hence the absence of eyes, etc.)

I'll do better.

Angel-proto1.jpg

I think you are on the right track. thumbsup2.gif

Really nice, For some reason I think this is what the author had in mind when he was writing his book.

Look foward to seeing more.

Arty..sharpen those pencils!! Shin has arrived!

Ze-

Ah... it's ok. I'll post it.

Just a quick preliminary sketch tho. I'll probably change everything for the real one. The man's armor makes him look like he has no neck. His armor currently doesn't make sense either... anatomy's a little off. Wings look too small, etc. I should start with a model sheet first actually. This one is too-Thor like. (Hence the absence of eyes, etc.)

I'll do better.

Angel-proto1.jpg

Well if this sux I cant wait to see your best. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif