• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My collection...a few tough HG Marvels SCANS now up

39 posts in this topic

I've got a run of DD's in 9.2 average that I am keeping for now, my Hulk 181's are all gone, no Bats issues, and i need a X #94 to pretty much complete my New X men run to the end of the Byrne issues. I may have a couple of SA ASM's that are in the 9.0-9.4 range (raw)....let me check when i get home.

Roy.

Tales To Astonish #35 CGC 9.0 ow/w (2nd highest graded, impossible to find in hi grade. It is the single toughest to find Marvel key in HG with no 9.2's or 9.4's and only 1 in 9.6, tougher than FF #1 or ASM #1) $2850

talestoastonish35vfnm.jpg

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $480

jim103.jpg

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $500

StrangeTales101.jpg

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $225

AmazingAdventuresv11fcdec.jpg

The following books i am considering selling, but are currently on hold for me cloud9.gif

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept...OFFERS?

strangetales89vf.jpg

Silver Surfer #4 raw 9.2/9.4 perfect book except for one stress mark...OFFERS?

ss4.jpg

And a few more:

Journey Into Mystery #66 5.5 Fine - (2nd Hulk prototype, VERY tough book in hi grade) $200

jim66.jpg

Fantastic Four #49 9.2 (2nd SS app., First Surfer cover) $800

ff49.jpg

flowerred.gif

I got it from another members post 27_laughing.gif

Now, entertaining all reasonable offers! sumo.gif

1207596-RedPaperclip.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

don't get it.....

flowerred.gif

1207596-RedPaperclip.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

don't get it.....

Was hoping to trade up! grin.gif

Y'know the whole thing in the news about the kid buying a house on ebay starting with only a red paperclip?

Oh well... sorry.gif

The Story

flowerred.gif

1207596-RedPaperclip.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

don't get it.....

Was hoping to trade up! grin.gif

Y'know the whole thing in the news about the kid buying a house on ebay starting with only a red paperclip?

Oh well... sorry.gif

The Story

foreheadslap.gif You think my lawyer will accept the paper clip as partial payment (to hold all the benjies he'll be getting from me)?

yeahok.gif

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

Tales To Astonish #35 CGC 9.0 ow/w (2nd highest graded, impossible to find in hi grade. It is the single toughest to find Marvel key in HG with no 9.2's or 9.4's and only 1 in 9.6, tougher than FF #1 or ASM #1) $2850

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $480

jim103.jpg

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $500

StrangeTales101.jpg

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $225

AmazingAdventuresv11fcdec.jpg

The following books i am considering selling, but are currently on hold for me cloud9.gif

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept...OFFERS?

strangetales89vf.jpg

Silver Surfer #4 raw 9.2/9.4 perfect book except for one stress mark...OFFERS?

ss4.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #66 5.5 Fine - (2nd Hulk prototype, VERY tough book in hi grade) $200

jim66.jpg

Fantastic Four #49 9.2 (2nd SS app., First Surfer cover) $800

ff49.jpg

It's like deja vu all over again. foreheadslap.gif

nope, it's the cheaper version 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, ive had some interest with this latest bump.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

news.gif

SOLD

The rest are still open with a few offers on the odd book.

Roy.