• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My collection...a few tough HG Marvels SCANS now up

39 posts in this topic

I'd like to say that all previous purchases are on the way and I appreciate your patience. If any of these books sell, they will be shipped out promptly (within 1-2 days). flowerred.gif

Well, most of you know that this has been coming. I've got to move some books. This is more because of necessity than want. I do not want to get out of collecting and if i can, i will continue to collect, but for now this is the route to take. When i got rid of my X men collection a few years ago (#1 onwards in hi grades) I decided to only buy books that i loved. I found there were books in the X men run that i did not care to own even though they completed the run. So i decided to hand pick stunning SA Marvel books, with better than grade eye appeal. I especially went after hard to find books in hi grades. The following are books that i'm starting with. Not sure when the others will follow (if at all). PM me with interest. I've had offers in the past on many of these books over and above GP and just did not care to sell at the time. Scans will follow in the next day or two. Suffice to say that almost every book here is does not come up for sale often in these grades and most look better than the grade. email is rdelic@golden.net, cel # is 519 496 3365 or pm me.

Thanks.

Roy.

Tales To Astonish #35 CGC 9.0 ow/w (2nd highest graded, impossible to find in hi grade. It is the single toughest to find Marvel key in HG with no 9.2's or 9.4's and only 1 in 9.6, tougher than FF #1 or ASM #1) $3200

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $500

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $550

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $250

The following books i am considering selling, but are currently on hold for me cloud9.gif

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept.

Silver Surfer #4 raw 9.2/9.4 perfect book except for one stress mark

Sorry you're selling those Marvels Roy. Are you holding on to all of your sweet DC's?

Is there such a thing as a sweet DC 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, i was never a DC fan except for the odd key, like that fine example that you now own hail.gif

Sorry you're selling those Marvels Roy. Are you holding on to all of your sweet DC's?

Seriously, i was never a DC fan except for the odd key, like that fine example that you now own hail.gif

yeahok.gif

yeahok.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

yeahok.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

yeahok.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

sleeping.gif

yeahok.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Tales To Astonish #35 CGC 9.0 ow/w (2nd highest graded, impossible to find in hi grade. It is the single toughest to find Marvel key in HG with no 9.2's or 9.4's and only 1 in 9.6, tougher than FF #1 or ASM #1) $3200

talestoastonish35vfnm.jpg

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $500

jim103.jpg

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $550

StrangeTales101.jpg

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $250

AmazingAdventuresv11fcdec.jpg

The following books i am considering selling, but are currently on hold for me cloud9.gif

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept.

strangetales89vf.jpg

Silver Surfer #4 raw 9.2/9.4 perfect book except for one stress mark

ss4.jpg

New Books added:

Journey Into Mystery #66 5.5 Fine - (2nd Hulk prototype, VERY tough book in hi grade) $225

jim66.jpg

Fantastic Four #49 9.2 (2nd SS app., First Surfer cover) $850

ff49.jpg

Can you supply the background on the TTA #35?

It's not a one owner book,I assume.

It is certainly one of the toughest books to find in HG.

Thats one sweet Strange Tales 89,as well.If it wasn't slabbed.I'd offer to buy a scan of the cover-wrap,as my only copy is coverless.

Only thing i can say is that the book is not a one owner as i bought it from a well know dealer, but the book does have that "virgin" look to it with lots of Marvel overhang at the top of the book, lots of non colour breaking wear that keeps it from grading higher etc. I think anyone that sees the book would agree it is a nice, virgin 9.0.

Roy.

Entertaining offers on all books. Also, if anyone has a wantlist, shoot me a PM...basically some Silver Marvels (main titles, no ASM) in hi grades.

Roy.