• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S BINS III - JUST IN CASE I OWE THE IRS MONEY THIS YEAR

29 posts in this topic

Honestly, I thought a few more of these would sell here. I guess I got a little cherry picked! Anyway, I'm keeping them up another day and slowly but surely off they go to ebay. Thanks for buying, those of you who did!

The person would get all the McFarlane (and the one non-McFarlane) Hulks (other than the 340, which sold) and Infinity Inc.'s I listed up there, as well as the nice Spiderman 298 I listed (I bought it as "NM" from a 3000 feedback ebay seller, but it isn't quite NM), free shipping in a nice box and several extra comics that might be appealing to that person that I will toss in, such as possibly some more Hulks from that era, maybe some more McFarlane Infinity Inc's (if I can find them) and maybe some McFarlane or earlier Spideys, depending on what I have hanging around the apartment.

Here's the NM- Avengers 125 that was BINed last month. Really nice copy, can easily be called NM. The BINer seems to have lost interest in paying for it (or perhaps paying for shipping to his remote locale), which I'm not going to make a stink about. Here it is again (attached as a file, I had delted it from my photobucket accounts when it was BINed...oh well, quick on the trigger).

OPG: $28.00. Your's for: $14!

1198438-avengers125.jpg.551c75ec6b2efae8f0b045910eb19b8e.jpg

Here's the NM- Avengers 125 that was BINed last month. Really nice copy, can easily be called NM. The BINer seems to have lost interest in paying for it (or perhaps paying for shipping to his remote locale), which I'm not going to make a stink about. Here it is again (attached as a file, I had delted it from my photobucket accounts when it was BINed...oh well, quick on the trigger).

takeit.gif

takeit.gif

Nice price for a very nice book. Good pickup

Here's a little bit of 1950's crime, Public Defender in Action #11. Nice copy, solid FINE condition, perhaps better. The main problem is how you can see the edges of the pages. I suppose if that's considered more of a manufacturing issue, the comic is more like a F/VF. I'm not going to speculate on the cause, i.e., whether due to a miswrap or due to it being a 50 year old comic. A deadbeat on ebay didn't pay for it, so I'll give it a shot here discounted off my ebay price. Your's for $18.00.

publicdefender11.jpg