• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Insignificant Spider-Man Want List (plus X-Men too)

21 posts in this topic

Beyonder suggested I put together a want list since I admited in my overly dramatic Silver Sable thread that all the books I want are relatively inexpensive and not worth the hassle of locating in people's long boxes.

So, if it'll help, I've added several insignificant books. shy.gif

Here's what I'm looking for:

Amazing Spider-Man 194 (first appearance Black Cat) 9.4ish

Amazing Spider-Man 265 (first appearance Silver Sable) 9.6 or better (Hell, I'd be interested in any Silver Sable cover appearance too)

Amazing Spider-Man 293, 295

Web of Spidey 31, 32

Spectacular Spider-Man 131, 132

(Kraven's Last Hunt: I'm looking for the entire 6 issue cross-over) 9.6 or better

I'm also looking for Emma Frost's first appearance in Uncanny X-Men 129 and 131 (9.4ish)

Of course, as always, I'm also looking for high grade John Carter and Tarzan books.

After searching for that set for the last 15 minutes to no avail....I realized it was sold over a month ago. foreheadslap.gif

I have some dupes, but not a complete set in NM+

Do you need the Sable appearances by McFarlane?

After searching for that set for the last 15 minutes to no avail....I realized it was sold over a month ago. foreheadslap.gif

I have some dupes, but not a complete set in NM+

Do you need the Sable appearances by McFarlane?

I can tell you're going to be the bane of my existance. "Oh look. A perfect copy of the book you want. Oh wait, I just spilled coffee on it." makepoint.gif

As for the McFarlane's, they aren't on my list, but for some unknown reason, I really like SS, so if there's a cool cover with her lookin' sexy and vicious, by all means, I'm interested.

Which Tarzans? I don't think we have any high-grade Gold Keys and certainly no Dells, but we have some sweet, sweet DC Tarzans.

Marc

I'm looking for any and all Edgar Rice Burroughs comics, actually. I only have readers of the Marvels and only the recent Dark Horse HC reprint collections of the early DC books, so any nice Tarzans of any era, I want 'em.

I ran into some HG John Carters last year I have been meaning to sell, which issues do you need?

If they're raw, I'd want all of 'em. I do have some graded books, but that's another collection. So yeah, all of 'em.

Ok, here is what I came up with. Issue #'s and quantities are as follows:

#2.....13 copies

#3.....8 copies

#4.....7 copies

#5.....8 copies

#6.....8 copies

#7.....10 copies

#8.....9 copies

#9.....9 copies

#10.....9 copies

As for a price, what do you think is fair????? confused-smiley-013.gif

Beyonder suggested I put together a want list since I admited in my overly dramatic Silver Sable thread that all the books I want are relatively inexpensive and not worth the hassle of locating in people's long boxes.

Amazing Spider-Man 265 (first appearance Silver Sable) 9.6 or better (Hell, I'd be interested in any Silver Sable cover appearance too)

Web of Spidey 31, 32

(Kraven's Last Hunt: I'm looking for the entire 6 issue cross-over) 9.6 or better

I'm also looking for Emma Frost's first appearance in Uncanny X-Men 129 and 131 (9.4ish)

Of course, as always, I'm also looking for high grade John Carter and Tarzan books.

I've got all the Spidey's you need, and a near full run of the Tarazan books.

Let me know what kind of a price you are looking to pay, if it is something I can work with, I'll get them scanned and posted for you smile.gif

#2.....13 copies

#3.....8 copies

#4.....7 copies

#5.....8 copies

#6.....8 copies

#7.....10 copies

#8.....9 copies

#9.....9 copies

#10.....9 copies

As for a price, what do you think is fair????? confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif

#2.....13 copies

#3.....8 copies

#4.....7 copies

#5.....8 copies

#6.....8 copies

#7.....10 copies

#8.....9 copies

#9.....9 copies

#10.....9 copies

hail.gif

PM sent.

Web of Spidey 31, 32

hi.gif

spidey194.jpg

$90 plus shipping

Web of Spidey 31, 32

hi.gif

spidey194.jpg

$90 plus shipping

893scratchchin-thumb.gif