• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my Ewert-reviewed books back, plus two checks...

65 posts in this topic

Has anyone found any books to come back trimmed before the specified time period?

We wouldn't know because CGC isn't reviewing books prior to that mysterious begin date.

That isn't quite correct. CGC will review any book from any time period, just not for free. They will review the Ewert books from the specified time period at no cost. But if you want to pay to have your early Ewert books or any other book reviewed and/or re-graded, they will do it.

I understand that there are some members who have paid to have CGC review earlier Ewert books and no trims have turned up so far 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Has anyone found any books to come back trimmed before the specified time period?

We wouldn't know because CGC isn't reviewing books prior to that mysterious begin date.

That isn't quite correct. CGC will review any book from any time period, just not for free. They will review the Ewert books from the specified time period at no cost. But if you want to pay to have your early Ewert books or any other book reviewed and/or re-graded, they will do it.

I understand that there are some members who have paid to have CGC review earlier Ewert books and no trims have turned up so far 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

True, I sent in all my Ewert books, and they sent back the ones they slabbed prior to the "mysterious begin date" unopened and unreviewed. I wonder what would happen if pre-Sept. '04 Ewert books started cropping (pun intended) up as trimmed. Would they then be willing to go back further?