• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in Sgt Fury 13 CGC 9.4

16 posts in this topic

I need some money to pay for car repairs for wife so I thought I would take some thoughts offers on this issue.

I dont wnat to do a BIN or a bid on this if your interested PM with me an offer.

I am looking for less then the last recorded sale on GPA of $1990.

scan0016.jpg

I could tour it around at $25.00 a pop plus gas to pay for the bills, that is after I pay to have the car fixed smile.gif

"Betty Page" in your avatar or a look alike dawing ??

To late..its in the shop already.

For a new transmission......would have only been a $50.00 part but my wife thought it was supposed to "make that noise" frown.gif

none interested?

Everyone who has posted here is REALLY interested . . . but we have cars and WIVES of our own 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Thats sums it up 100% I think. I have read many posts but yours just now is right on the button. hail.gif

BTW unless you oppose it, i am going to use your last post/quote kind of like my own "go pound sand"

There is something about it rings TRUE!!

I dont wnat 2k..but If I got 2k I could pay off the garage bill for wifes car and buy a better scanner then this piece of $#^^$# HP all in 1

as anyone with better then BLIND VISION can see it sucks at scanning holders frown.gif