• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Give me some input on this Ghost Rider #1

12 posts in this topic

somewhere between an 8.0 and 8.5 based on what we can see... i lean a little more towards the 8.0 with the spine stresses... corners look sharp though, gloss/color pretty good... looks like some sort of color flake on the top right hand edge just below the corner.

Any damage to either the upper right corner or lower right corner together with surface wear in my opinion would drop this to a VF-. If the corners are ok and NO surface wear (I think I see some in the "green bar" upper left side) then an easy VF.

Lousey Server Image Sucker... makepoint.gif

Jeeze - just trying to help out! I tell you sometimes I feel like the bag that is encasing the scumbag! Drat. Darn. frown.gif

Hey, I appreciate it povertyrow........although for the life of me i can't figure out what the problem is, I think it's my hosting site. confused.gif

my guess is that ULC is scanner spooge mostly and URC might be slight scuffage. i got to go with the 8.0 but wish you would get an 8.5 for it. it looks pretty close. good luck!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif