• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadly Genesis

14 posts in this topic

As far as I know this is the first appear of Kid Vulcan/Vulcan. Now back in X-men #23 (I think) Mr. Sinister had reference that Scott Summers had "brothers", plural. This was the first time it was mentioned that there was a third Summers brother. From there everyone from Adam X to Gambit has been suggested to be the secret brother. *spoiler alert*.....

Its been revealed in X-Men: The End Book Two and Book Three that Gambit is a clone of Mr. Sinister with some of Scott's DNA thrown in (that's where his energy power comes from). Mr. Sinister, like Apocalypse creates a clone body to dump his mind into once his current body starts to break down from age. Like Jango Fett and Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies, Mr. Sinister usually raises the clone as a son until the time he decides to do the mind transfer/memory dump.

Like Jagga Fett and Boboa Fett in the Star Wars movies, Mr. Sinister usually raises the clone as a son until the time he decides to do the mind transfer/memory dump.

Hmmm.. I watched all the SW movies and didn't catch that reference.... where was mind transfer stated (or was it something Lucas said in describing the character)? confused-smiley-013.gif

. Like Jagga Fett and Boboa Fett in the Star Wars movies, Mr. Sinister usually raises the clone as a son until the time he decides to do the mind transfer/memory dump.

Before Newt Sampson tears you a new one its

Jango Fett and Boba Fett

There never was going to be a memory dump!

. Like Jagga Fett and Boboa Fett in the Star Wars movies, Mr. Sinister usually raises the clone as a son until the time he decides to do the mind transfer/memory dump.

Jango Fett and Boba Fett

Okay, I corrected the name...well, at least I was close yeahok.gif. I wasn't meaning that Jango was going to put his memory into Boba, I was just saying, like Jango, Mr. Sinister was raising his own clone like a son.

Jango Fett and Boba Fett

Okay, I corrected the name...well, at least I was close yeahok.gif. I wasn't meaning that Jango was going to put his memory into Boba, I was just saying, like Jango, Mr. Sinister was raising his own clone like a son.

Understood thumbsup2.gif

So in your strange little Universe, the ones who know every bit of Star Wars minutiae possible (and recite it constantly) are the "cool guys"? 27_laughing.gif

As opposed to all the cool dudes on here who know every little detail of different comics and characters? I'm sure all the girls just swoon listening to everyone's vast knowledge about X-men, Thanos, Captain Marvel, etc. C'mon, everyone here is a geek about something. We're on a freakin' comic book board for gosh sakes! foreheadslap.gif

As opposed to all the cool dudes on here who know every little detail of different comics and characters? I'm sure all the girls just swoon listening to everyone's vast knowledge about X-men, Thanos, Captain Marvel, etc. C'mon, everyone here is a geek about something. We're on a freakin' comic book board for gosh sakes! foreheadslap.gif

Agreed, and this is where even the non-geeks can let their hair down and talk COMICS. You'll get no argument from me on that - talking comics on a comics forum, geeky or not, that's what it's here for. confused-smiley-013.gif

But I'm referring to the above STAR WARS MOVIE talk, which was OT and has nothing to do with comics, and is just ultra-geek-speak. If this were a Star Wars Forum, I wouldn't have put up the "Geek Alert"...

It's like every once in a while, all the true nerds start blathering about imported beer and exotic spirits.. all while on a comic board. Geek Alert City!!

Is any of this getting through? makepoint.gif

Agreed, and this is where even the non-geeks can let their hair down and talk COMICS. You'll get no argument from me on that - talking comics on a comics forum, geeky or not, that's what it's here for. confused-smiley-013.gif

But I'm referring to the above STAR WARS MOVIE talk, which was OT and has nothing to do with comics, and is just ultra-geek-speak. If this were a Star Wars Forum, I wouldn't have put up the "Geek Alert"...

It's like every once in a while, all the true nerds start blathering about imported beer and exotic spirits.. all while on a comic board. Geek Alert City!!

Naw, there's no such thing as a "non-geek" IMHO. People just go geek on different things. Sports, movies, comics, music...whatever. Whatever it is that's your hobby is your geek trigger. Anyway, my point was that you were ragging on the dudes because of their star wars talk which was brought up due to my comparison. Not because it was off topic. Obviously they misunderstood what I had said and were trying to call me on the carpet for a perceived incorrect statement. No biggie. Just a misunderstanding. But yeah, I can see your point for the examples you mentioned.

Are you blind or are the words on this board getting lonely and lost in that vast empty brainless wastleland you call a head.

Otherworldcomics wote

Okay, I corrected the name...well, at least I was close . I wasn't meaning that Jango was going to put his memory into Boba, I was just saying, like Jango, Mr. Sinister was raising his own clone like a son.

He was comparing Bobo to Mr sinister and since Mr Sinister is a comic character this is very much on topic.

Okay, I corrected the name...well, at least I was close . I wasn't meaning that Jango was going to put his memory into Boba, I was just saying, like Jango, Mr. Sinister was raising his own clone like a son.

He was comparing Bobo to Mr sinister and since Mr Sinister is a comic character this is very much on topic.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif