• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BARKS FC 367 Brings 10X Guide111

42 posts in this topic

whi is the seller, Execsec2??

I don't think he (she?) posts on here, but execsec brings some of the nicest Barks and EC books to eBay on a regular basis and ALWAYS gets top dollar.

Execsec is Paul Gambaccini, a UK seller. A real top notch seller. His duck auctions always generate a lot of interest. I`m pretty sure he does not post here.

As well as being a high profile comic collector, Paul Gambaccini is a famous D.J. and broadcaster in the .U.K.

Paul Gambaccini Bio

Wow, very cool! I didn`t realize I`d been dealing with a celeb!

He wrote a boatload of fan letters in the early issues of the Fantastic Four.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I have a feeling the guy that won it probably had his snipe set up for quite a bit higher then what it went for. But I will give him a fight next time smile.gif

Rob, I think you could've set your snipe at the craziest number you could think of, then double it, and you still wouldn't beat out old mhn. I'm not sure I've EVER seen him outbid! Christo_pull_hair.gif