• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's your lamest SA character

50 posts in this topic

I'm afraid the guys who said Aquaman, Aqualad, Bouncing Boy, and Matter-Eater Lad just weren't really trying hard enough. poke2.gif

Instead, I now present for your viewing pleasure, this Top 3 list...

#3 The Organization for General Revenge & Enslavement (O.G.R.E.) insane.gif

OGRE-Aquaman26-13.jpg

#2 Nameless ("girlfriend" for Tin of the Metal Men) screwy.gif

Nameless-MetalMen13-06.jpg

...and, the Number One Lamest Silver Age character...

#1 Mopee ("heavenly helpmate" for the Flash) 27_laughing.gif

Mopee-Flash167-05.JPG

Even Daredevil had some seriously lame early villains. I mean, who on earth could be afraid of The Owl??? The Matador!! The Purple Man!!

foreheadslap.gif

For Marvel, Daredevil did have the lamest and the Matador must have been the lamest of the lame. The others might have been stupid, but at least they had some power attached to them, but a guy with a sword and Bullfighters cloak? screwy.gif

That aside, this is one area where DC kicks Marvels butt most of the way and so many good names have already been mentioned. However, I liked Elongated Man. The idea might be lame, but the execution was of such a high standard, that I forgive the sin.

I'm afraid the guys who said Aquaman, Aqualad, Bouncing Boy, and Matter-Eater Lad just weren't really trying hard enough. poke2.gif

Instead, I now present for your viewing pleasure, this Top 3 list...

#3 The Organization for General Revenge & Enslavement (O.G.R.E.) insane.gif

OGRE-Aquaman26-13.jpg

#2 Nameless ("girlfriend" for Tin of the Metal Men) screwy.gif

Nameless-MetalMen13-06.jpg

...and, the Number One Lamest Silver Age character...

#1 Mopee ("heavenly helpmate" for the Flash) 27_laughing.gif

Mopee-Flash167-05.JPG

while i'll almost always refer to Paste Pot Pete when this subject comes up, you sure picked three Beauts, there........................... thumbsup2.gif