• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams CGC Signature Greeen Lantern Green Arrow #8 Variant 9.8s for sale

23 posts in this topic

glga.jpg

At last. A Neal Adams Green Lantern Green Arrow cover. Exactly the way we know these Hard Ridin' heroes. Where have these guys been? That classic Ollie Queen sparkling grin. The natural born-to-ba-a-hero Hal Jordan.

Neal's interpretation is the classic, yet totally modern, alike, yet opposite heroes. The hair. The Chiseled features. The bow bending muscles rippling with power. How long we have waited for this cover.

Neal had his own signed copies authenticated and we are making these sigature series GLGA #8 Variant issues available to you. Just go to the following link.

http://www.nealadams.com/cgc/glga.html

Thanks for posting, Jason. There is a selling part of the forum located here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=comicsmarket

Being new, it's understandable that you weren't aware of this, and this thread may eventually get moved there by a moderator. Welcome to the forums.

You guys could show some respect the man posting this is neal adams' son.

why? and Who cares

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world, and may provide some useful and interesting information to the boards. That, and because common courtesy costs nothing.

Welcome to the boards Spyda. thumbsup2.gif

Jason,

A good friend of mine bought me a hard cover GL/GA book from your web site that Neal personalized for my birthday last October.

She knows NOTHING about comics except that I liked Neal's run on GL/GA. She called you and apparently you were exceedingly helpful. Needless to say you made two people very happy.

Many thanks Buddy and welcome to the boards.

Martin 'Ubie X' Boruta

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world, and may provide some useful and interesting information to the boards.

We've already got plenty of that around here.

Now, who wants to talk about my shoestring collection?

why? and Who cares

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world, and may provide some useful and interesting information to the boards. That, and because common courtesy costs nothing.

welcome yes but I'd be more respectfull to MR Adams than his son

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world

I don't think we should cut him slack for that. We should cut him slack because he hasn't done anything that wrong yet. He just posted in the wrong forum like most of us did as newbies. I know I did. Welcome to the board Spyda.

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world

I don't think we should cut him slack for that. We should cut him slack because he hasn't done anything that wrong yet. He just posted in the wrong forum like most of us did as newbies. I know I did. Welcome to the board Spyda.

An intelligent thought. Thats rare on here. I cant believe you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons jump all over Jason for no reason at all.

I look foward to meeting the people who talk all of this [embarrassing lack of self control] on here. it should be really interesting to see who you are in person. i will make sure I bring my camera to take pics and then put some of your posts right next to the pictures.

Lets make a list of the people who post [embarrassing lack of self control] and do that from now on.

I am going to start this in Philly at the dinner.

why? and Who cares

welcome yes but I'd be more respectfull to MR Adams than his son

Would it be so hard for us to be respectful to everyone around here? At least until they do something to earn the disrespect... confused-smiley-013.gif