• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams CGC Signature Greeen Lantern Green Arrow #8 Variant 9.8s for sale

23 posts in this topic

Because he is the son of one of the true legends of the comic art world

I don't think we should cut him slack for that. We should cut him slack because he hasn't done anything that wrong yet. He just posted in the wrong forum like most of us did as newbies. I know I did. Welcome to the board Spyda.

An intelligent thought. Thats rare on here. I cant believe you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons jump all over Jason for no reason at all.

I look foward to meeting the people who talk all of this [embarrassing lack of self control] on here. it should be really interesting to see who you are in person. i will make sure I bring my camera to take pics and then put some of your posts right next to the pictures.

Lets make a list of the people who post [embarrassing lack of self control] and do that from now on.

I am going to start this in Philly at the dinner.

893applaud-thumb.gif

An intelligent thought. Thats rare on here. I cant believe you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons jump all over Jason for no reason at all.

I look foward to meeting the people who talk all of this [embarrassing lack of self control] on here. it should be really interesting to see who you are in person. i will make sure I bring my camera to take pics and then put some of your posts right next to the pictures.

Lets make a list of the people who post [embarrassing lack of self control] and do that from now on.

Relax dude. No one jumped all over Jason. It was pointed out he posted in the wrong forum and he apologized.

Did you know 'stressed' spelled backwards is 'dessert'? mmmm pie... cloud9.gif

Relax dude. No one jumped all over Jason. It was pointed out he posted in the wrong forum and he apologized.

Did you know 'stressed' spelled backwards is 'dessert'? mmmm pie... cloud9.gif

Well its desserts but thats okay. I am not a fan of the mob mentality.

I have seen it done on here what seems like every other day.

It's wrong and i think it is time for a change.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Looking foward to Philly. wink.gif