• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are Doomed again!

47 posts in this topic

Guess what I found again for $1.99 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is it issue #1 with the Geddes cover? I've been trying to find a copy of #1 myself since I saw this post. I even posted a WTB in the comics market a couple weeks ago.

It's the same cover as the one I found for precodekeith.

So if you want it . . it's all yours thumbsup2.gif that is . . . as long as your not some "dealer" looking to turn a profit.

sign-rantpost.gif Sometimes I think we need to help each other out more here and a little less "profiteering" on the boards.

Jeff

Nope, I'm not a dealer. I bought the Ashley Wood cover out of desperation from my LCS, but really wanted that Geddes cover. The one I bought from my LCS looks like everyone that came into the store since last October had read it. I mentioned something to the owner about all the corner folds and impact creases along the cover and he just looked at me and said that'll be $7.57 (after normal 10% discount). frown.gif

I probably should have said never mind and then just stood in the store and read it like everyone else, but for some reason I can't do that.

Needless to say, PM me with payment details, Paypal or otherwise and I'll take it. Will it be the same the same deal you gave precodekeith - $2.05 plus shipping?

If so yay.gif

Nope, I'm not a dealer. I bought the Ashley Wood cover out of desperation from my LCS, but really wanted that Geddes cover. The one I bought from my LCS looks like everyone that came into the store since last October had read it. I mentioned something to the owner about all the corner folds and impact creases along the cover and he just looked at me and said that'll be $7.57 (after normal 10% discount). frown.gif

I probably should have said never mind and then just stood in the store and read it like everyone else, but for some reason I can't do that.

Needless to say, PM me with payment details, Paypal or otherwise and I'll take it. Will it be the same the same deal you gave precodekeith - $2.05 plus shipping?

If so yay.gif

This copy is actually in really nice condition. I prefer to ship usps priority so let's call it $6.50 shipped to your door. PM me your info and how you'd like to pay me.

Merry Christmas thumbsup2.gif