• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GEN13 lot of 47 high grade comics BIN $10 plus shipping.

7 posts in this topic

GEN13 lot of 47 high grade comics (VF/NM at a minimum)

Issues included in this lot are:

Gen13 bootleg #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 plus Annual #1.

Gen13 ordinary Heroes #1, 2.

Gen13 #1(Rave), 1(3-D), 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 12, 13b, 13c, 15, 19, 21, 25, 40, 44, 57, 66, 68, 69, 70, 71, 74, 77.

Gen13 Annual #1

GEN13 Generation X #1 plus Gen13 . The Maxx #1

Wildstorm #0 (2 variant covers).

Gen13 Medicine Song

First to put up a takeit.gif wins. Could go flat rate shipping in US.

I'm surprised that someone isn't all over these books and for $10 too! screwy.gif

The Mini-Series and first 20 odd issues was one of the best series from the 90's and with a relaunch scheduled for September with Gail Simone there couldn't have been a better time to pick these up.

P.S. If anyone has the Ashcan issues #0 and #1 then holla at your boy! grin.gif

I'm surprised that someone isn't all over these books and for $10 too! screwy.gif

The Mini-Series and first 20 odd issues was one of the best series from the 90's and with a relaunch scheduled for September with Gail Simone there couldn't have been a better time to pick these up.

buy them then gossip.gif

buy them then gossip.gif

I've got every single Gen 13 book, including variants and reprints with the exception of the Ashcans.