• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG This Weird Science No.17

6 posts in this topic

Very nice flat vivid cover! Spine is tight with no vertical splits, a couple moderate stress marks, and light tanning. Cover and centerfold are nice and tight. Date stamp on back cover with light tanning. Pages are nice average with slight light tanning edges.

This is hard for me to grade because it has nice some areas where the gloss is missing if you hold it at the right angle. On cover above the art under the "R" in Weird and by the 10 cent and on the back cover a couple places.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

WS17.jpg

Thanks man! I need to clarify something omitted in my description. The missing gloss areas/spots are what I think is where some moisture was wiped off or something.

Looks like a tear or a small chunk out of the LE of the BC and possible water stain

in LRBC....6.5

Yes that is a small water stain. What looks like a tiny piece out is really the top layer of the BC paper gone, doesn't go thru the BC.