• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S BINS PART IV - LAST ONE UNTIL MID JUNE, BATMAN, FF, DAREDEVIL....

17 posts in this topic

As per my prior BINS, $3 flat shipping in the U.S., free shipping over $50, non-U.S. is by global priority, a $3 credit toward postage given with purchases over $50.

The wrinkels/reflections you see are from the comic bags, not the comics!

This will be my last BIN until roughly mid-June unless the case I have going to trial settles. Otherwise, no more listings and much less chit chat here.

If you bought something from me during my last BIN, have no fear, my postman came about 2 hours early today to my building and had already departed before I finished up packing, so my shipments did not go out. Sorry for the delay. The good news is, if you want any of this stuff, no additional shipping charges. As for my prior BIN (BIN III), all are still available through here from the Tomahawk 87 onward (unless it sold), the rest have been listed on ebay.

Let's start with a nice VF/VF+ copy of Detective 420, a 52 pager with a nice Adams cover, for $15.00:

detective420.jpg

A nice VF of Detective 426 with a Kaluta cover for $10.00:

detective426.jpg

A nice NM- Detective 500 for $8.00 (really more like a NM, but it has a teency bindery issue on the top left so common with these big square bounds):

detective500.jpg

A sharp VF Batman 241 with a nice Adams cover for $16.00:

batman241.jpg

Classic dead Robin Adams cover, #246, in VF for $14.00:

batman246.jpg

Awesome Kaluta cover on this Batman 248, which looks like a nice NM- initially, but has a pencil eraser size stain on the back cover, so more like a VF, for $13.00:

batman248.jpg

Sweet VF Batman 267, little ding on Batman's cape and little crease on top right, for $6.00:

batman267.jpg

Real nice Batman 285 in VF, with crease on back (front is nicer than VF, I think) for $6.00:

batman285.jpg

Classic Grell cover on this VF Batman 289 for $6.00:

batman289.jpg

Sweet NM-/NM Avengers 174 with a Thanos cameo for $5.00:

avengers174.jpg

Nice VF Fantastic Four 119 for $12.00:

ff119.jpg

Nice NM/NM- Fantastic Four 197 for $5.00:

ff197.jpg

Very pretty VF+ Daredevil 118 (NCB indent bottom left, some NCB spine stresses) for $8.00:

daredevil116.jpg

Nice VF+ Daredevil 124, first Copperhead, little bit of ink at price, date stamp on back, but really nice and kindah undervalued in guide for $8.00:

daredevil124.jpg

Nice VF+ Powerman 48. First team-up with Iron fist. John Byrne art. An often forgotten semi-key given that the Powerman/Iron Fist series went 125 issues. Your's for $6.00, otherwise I'm keeping it!

powerman48.jpg

Last but not least, New Teen Titans 34. 4th appearance of Deathstroke. An overlooked issue way undervalued in guide. NM-/NM copy for $5.00. I'm keeping it otherwise!

ntt34.jpg

As for more DDs and FFs from that era in decent shape, surprisingly little in the 9 boxes I keep handy for here and ebay....

Anyway, a FF 178 (fine) and 210 (nice NM)

DD 96 (VF-), 107 (VF-), 117 (F/VF), 125 (nice NM-)

Let me know if anyone wants scans.