• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In case you guys missed it . . . Thor #249 Mint 10.0 on eBay ;-)

84 posts in this topic

I am going to win it and then have it expressed through cgc. Writing on the package this was guaranteed a 10 by Divad from the CGC boards when he sold it to me. If it comes back less than a 10 I neg him. poke2.gif

Yes, one always needs at least 2 bidders grin.gif Heck, if you write that on the package, they'll just grade it a 10.0, slab it without opening it it and ship it right back 893applaud-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

I am going to win it and then have it expressed through cgc. Writing on the package this was guaranteed a 10 by Divad from the CGC boards when he sold it to me. If it comes back less than a 10 I neg him. poke2.gif

Yes, one always needs at least 2 bidders grin.gif Heck, if you write that on the package, they'll just grade it a 10.0, slab it without opening it it and ship it right back 893applaud-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

They make a slab big enough for a priority mail box? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My finger is poised on the neg button as we speak. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

If this was truly a "10" you'd have slabbed it...and utilized a couple voodoo dolls to help your chances... poke2.gif

Truth in advertsiing is my motto...and you've just crossed the line in my opinion. Have you no shame?

Jim

If this was truly a "10" you'd have slabbed it...and utilized a couple voodoo dolls to help your chances... poke2.gif

Truth in advertsiing is my motto...and you've just crossed the line in my opinion. Have you no shame?

Jim

Hi Jim,

What do you grade it from the scans? Pretty nice copy, huh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well, it's nicer than that . . .

hi.gif

-David

Slab a book from 1976? Turn it into a 9.6 or possibly much worse from slab damage? Pay for CGC's opinion to tell me what I already know? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought you knew me better than this . . . wink.gif

Actually, I expected much worse from you poke2.gif

A touch of envy perhaps?

Jim

Hi Jim,

What do you grade it from the scans? Pretty nice copy, huh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well, it's nicer than that . . .

Oh...it's nice but I'd never be stupid enough to claim any comic was graded over 9.6. That an imaginary grade only those in CGC-land have access to.

And I know you know that...it's those that don't and buy this comic based on your description I wonder about...it's deceitful...and the fact you know that makes me wonder.

There's no reason you could have said this was NM without using the CGC notation...but you used it anyway...is fleecing the unsuspecting your game now?

Jim

There's no reason you could have said this was NM without using the CGC notation...but you used it anyway...is fleecing the unsuspecting your game now?

Such vitriol . . . 893naughty-thumb.gif And where, may I ask is the "CGC Notation?" They own 10.0? Since when? screwy.gif