• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver & Bronze – Make Me An Offer!!!

72 posts in this topic

Quiet week on eBay this week and there was a lot of stuff that was left unsold.

Which was unfortunate as I’m off to Spain on Thursday for a week and the sangria budget is looking a bit thin. frown.gif

So….have a look at the completed auctions and anything that went unsold and takes your eye…make me an offer. Obviously the more books you offer on, the more likely I’ll be to accept lower bids.

Lots of 'Stunning' stuff here!

I can ship up to four books anywhere in the world via small parcel Air Mail for $8. Payment by Paypal is the only method of payment for international orders, but UK boarders can go down the route of cheque or postal order, although there will be a delay in mailing.

First in with a decent offer gets the book and I’ll confirm if you’ve been successful. If you’re close, I’ll maybe counter-offer. If you’re way off, I won’t respond….still got to do the washing and packing! crazy.gif

news.gif I think you're in the wrong forum, EBay and off-CGC Forum listings are down the hall and to the right! news.gif

If you want to sell here, list the books and stop pimping your EBay Store. 893naughty-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

news.gif I think you're in the wrong forum, EBay and off-CGC Forum listings are down the hall and to the right! news.gif

If you want to sell here, list the books and stop pimping your EBay Store. 893naughty-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

So you recommend we just let EBay listings run rampant in here?

Joe, congrats on making a right of yourself....for the umpteenth time.

These are dead auctions. It's not an eBay store. The books are only available to Boarders. Nobody else.

It was simpler to do it this way than start posting scans.

Comprende?

Dude, they are ended ebay auctions, and the link is just easier than re listing them all...no? I'm ok with it confused-smiley-013.gif It's no different than a link to a personal webpage, really.

It was simpler to do it this way than start posting scans

yeahok.gif

No scans needed, just a list of comics, and links to scans. It all comes down to keeping this forum member-centric, and not posting EBay auctions (ended or not it still links to your ID and current auctions) or outside links to EBay auctions.

Do you honestly believe this method does NOTHING to promote your EBay ID or listings? Yeah.. right. screwy.gif

And P.S., r1970d, Arch has already deleted all listings with outside links to website books/sales, so I wouldn't use that excuse. devil.gif

It was simpler to do it this way than start posting scans

yeahok.gif

No scans needed, just a list of comics, and links to scans. It all comes down to keeping this forum member-centric, and not posting EBay auctions (ended or not it still links to your ID and current auctions) or outside links to EBay auctions.

Do you honestly believe this method does NOTHING to promote your EBay ID or listings? Yeah.. right. screwy.gif

And P.S., r1970d, Arch has already deleted all listings with outside links to website books/sales, so I wouldn't use that excuse. devil.gif

Joe, I've got no current auctions to promote.

I've got 200 unsold items and you want me to start linking scans?

And I ALWAYS post my eBay auctions in the other thread...when the things are being sold on eBay and not exclusively to Board members.

You get out of bed the wrong side, or what? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, I'm having visions of opening a door and having Metro, Neatstuff, Heritage, and Showcase file in with their "closed auction" listings. tonofbricks.gif

No, he`s just decided to appoint himself -tator of this particular forum with the power to write citations for every perceived violation of his incredibly pedantic interpretation of the rules.

No, he`s just decided to appoint himself -tator of this particular forum with the power to write citations for every perceived violation of his incredibly pedantic interpretation of the rules.

I 100% agree with JC (ack what is wrong with me), no offense to the telepath, but they were listed on ebay, didn't sell so now are being pimped as board only with links to ebay.

I would have no problem if it was a BIN bin with scans, but he's right everyone will start linking their unsold items. foreheadslap.gif

I 100% agree with JC (ack what is wrong with me), no offense to the telepath, but they were listed on ebay, didn't sell so now are being pimped as board only with links to ebay.

I would have no problem if it was a BIN bin with scans, but he's right everyone will start linking their unsold items. foreheadslap.gif

So, because Nick wanted to save a lot of work relisting them here, he links to ebay auctions that are DEAD thats a problem?

If he was linking to LIVE auctions ok, but they arent. There is no difference to what Nick is doing than what anyone else who has been doing any selling on here has done.

There is no difference to what Nick is doing than what anyone else who has been doing any selling on here has done.

Huh?

You may agree or disagree with me, but to say that there is NO DIFFERENCE is pretty screwy.gif

So, you would be perfectly fine if every large dealer/seller decided to come on here, and link to their "dead auctions" list?

Neatstuff, DiscoDadda, Metro, Heritage, Showcase? That would be fine by you?

All we need is love

All we need is for the big dealers to descend on this forum en masse, and all the geeks will be screaming like stuck pigs.

"Oh, please save us JC, we were fools!!" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

All we need is love

yay.gif

takeit.gif

BTW, How much does love cost these days(with shipping)?

About $500, oh wait we are talking about love not lust crazy.gif