• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver & Bronze – Make Me An Offer!!!

72 posts in this topic

I understand your point and dis-agree. These are not technically Ebay auctions. They are dead. period. And those ARE dealers, which is why they are not allowed here. period. I see no leg for you to stand on. Sorry, man flowerred.gif

I see no leg for you to stand on. Sorry, man flowerred.gif

Hey, you have every right to be wrong.

And do you really think Nick is just some guy with a few comics in his basement? How would you categorize a forum member like Donut?

For your information, after these are gone, I have roughly 60 books to list and then I'm out. Not really BSD material, me.

How many books have you sold over the last year? 893whatthe.gif

Couple of thousand? confused-smiley-013.gif

But I relinquished ties with the retail outlet I was working through in September, gave up the shows and have sold through everything I had....bar these last couple of hundred.

I'm not going to be left holding when the Crash comes! sumo.gif

No, he`s just decided to appoint himself -tator of this particular forum with the power to write citations for every perceived violation of his incredibly pedantic interpretation of the rules.

So, you would be perfectly fine if every large dealer/seller decided to come on here, and link to their "dead auctions" list?

Neatstuff, DiscoDadda, Metro, Heritage, Showcase? That would be fine by you?

Who in the world is DiscoDadda? confused.gif

And in the bigger picture, I hope Arch makes the call and decides whether every EBay seller and his dog can pop on here, and post a link to EBay Closed Auctions anytime they want.

Funny, I keep hoping that Arch will make the call and finally ban your pathetic little [embarrassing lack of self control] from these boards forever.

Funny, I keep hoping that Arch will make the call and finally ban your pathetic little [embarrassing lack of self control] from these boards forever.

Nah, then the average IQ would drop so low they'd be forced to shut the boards down.

Either that or watch "Me like pressing".. "No, me like pressing more" debates. foreheadslap.gif