• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: X-Men 129, 131, and 244 (raw or CGC 9.6)

9 posts in this topic

Now that I've found GPAnalysis, I see that some 9.6s are in my price range. If anyone has the following for sale, I'd be interested in hearing about them. I'm looking for the following books (raw or CGC):

X-Men 129 (9.6)

X-Men 131 (9.6)

Uncanny X-Men 244 (9.8)

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Now that I've found GPAnalysis, I see that some 9.6s are in my price range. If anyone has the following for sale, I'd be interested in hearing about them. I'm looking for the following books (raw or CGC):

X-Men 129 (9.6)

X-Men 131 (9.6)

Uncanny X-Men 244 (9.8)

Thanks!

If you want to make an offer on the 244, it's a 9.8 white pages.

Let me know smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

X-Men 129 (9.6)

X-Men 131 (9.6)

Uncanny X-Men 244 (9.8)

Thanks!

Let me know smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

John, what are the odds that you have a scan of 244? I'm really learning that QP is highly important even for 9.8s.

X-Men 129 (9.6)

X-Men 131 (9.6)

Uncanny X-Men 244 (9.8)

Thanks!

Let me know smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

John, what are the odds that you have a scan of 244? I'm really learning that QP is highly important even for 9.8s.

The odds will be great on Tuesday! I just had them picked up and I am bringing them home with me from Toronto. Will be back tuesday if interested...