• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to sell some more stuff...

9 posts in this topic

Due to the fact that I have gone crazy on some recent purchases.

So, as usual, post takeit.gif if you want it. If you want to haggle (hey we all love to get a little off the top) pm me.

Detective 434

VF

$12

th_Detective434.jpg

Silver Surfer 11

VF

$25

th_SilverSurfer11.jpg

Silver Surfer 12

VF-

$18

th_SilverSurfer12.jpg

List of Avengers and grades.

Dont have prices listed, but not expecting too much outta these books. Make me an offer and help me move them.

159 vf+

163 vf

164 vf

168 vf

179 vf/nm

180 nm

183 vf/nm

184 nm-

192 vf/nm

194 vf/nm nm-

195 nm-/nm

196 vf

197 vf-

198 f/vf

199 vf

So, as usual, post takeit.gif if you want it. If you want to haggle (hey we all love to get a little off the top) pm me.

Also to the fact that he is needing money to buy me 2 pairs of wrestling shoes!! sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

Also to the fact that he is needing money to buy me 2 pairs of wrestling shoes!! sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

Who wudda thunk it just 2 days ago.

My hitters are stinking it up right now and my pitchers are getting either blown up or no support.

Oh well, dont worry, ill be back to normal and on top of things by the end of the week. sumo.gif

Who wudda thunk it just 2 days ago.

My hitters are stinking it up right now and my pitchers are getting either blown up or no support.

Oh well, dont worry, ill be back to normal and on top of things by the end of the week. sumo.gif

Not to highjack but I only have 2 players active tonight, rest of my team has off days.. foreheadslap.gif